Rules governing North Wales Sheep Dog Society Nursery Trials
1. Competitors must be members of the NWSDS.
2. Entries are restricted to dogs NOT having run on a Trial field prior to 1st January of the current N.W.S.D.S nursery trial season and not having been placed in an open trial (1st – 6th) prior to the first nursery trial.
3. Dogs aged 3 years or over on the 30th November of the current Nursery Trial season will NOT be eligible to compete.
4. Entry Fees: A common fee of £3.00 per dog. £1.50 in whole or part to cover Trial expenses and £1.50 used to off set the cost of insuring the sheep.
5. Scored running cards may be requested from the Judge after the Trial.
6. The number of finalists will not be less than 30 or more than 36 irrespective of the number of qualifying heats.
7. Only the same combination of handler and dog may qualify for the Nursery Final running order.
8. The N Wales Team will be restricted to members residing in the old counties of North Wales, (Caernarfonshire, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Montgomeryshire, Merionethshire, Anglesey).
9. Six non-money prizes (keepsakes) to be awarded in the Final