🚩 Trustees Management Committee
Meeting dates 2020:
20.02.20 25.06.20 15.10.20 03.12.20 (A.G.M.)
20.02.20 (key notes)
- Agreed to post on website / FB offer of possible help from NWSDS members if needed by any Affiliated Trials which are finding it difficult to find sufficient committee members / helpers.
- Trustees Indemnity Insurance (TII) discussion paper considered – agreed S&T to obtain quote for further consideration at next meeting.
- Policies and procedures – noted and agreed reviews reference list.
- Disciplinary procedure – adopted.
- Complaints procedure – adopted.
- Agreed S&T remuneration (December 2020) in light of developments and charity
- NWSDS trials – agreed that the Committee should be advised of all NWC trials arrangements agreed by the local committees e.g. judges, trial fields, number of sheep to be used etc. in order to maintain a minimum standard as far as practically possible.
- National Qualifying points – agreed that trials should continue to be encouraged to include a pen and single/shed as required to gain points e.g. within the same time limit if it helps!?
- Nursery Qualifying league table 2021 – agreed not to pursue.
- Mentor trials 2020 – noted that no trials have been organised to date but several nurseries have invited entries from locals/beginners (need to encourage more to follow suit).
- Agreed to propose increasing entry fee for Nursery Heats from £3 to £5 at AGM 2020 (half to NWSDS as now).
- Agreed to arrange first meeting in 2021 in January instead of February.